Registration is now open for the 3rd annual ALL Conference!
Opening Session (10:00 AM – 11:10 AM)
- Opening Remarks: Kevin Davis
- Speaker: Donald Fletcher (“The Gospel is For Us All”)
- Musical Number: Johnson Family
- Speaker: John Gustav-Wrathall (“On Being a Gay Mormon Missionary”)
Panel Session (11:30 AM – 1:10 PM)
- Q & A Discussion with Panel Members
Closing Session (1:40 PM – 3:00 PM)
- Speakers: Reed & Linda Peterson (“A Parent’s Perspective”)
- Musical Number: ALL Friends & Family Choir
- Testimony/Story Sharing
- Closing Remarks: Bryce Cook
Don Fletcher: Bishop Don Fletcher was born in Edmonton, Canada, and is a lifelong member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. He served a mission in the England, Bristol Mission in the mid-1970s, and since then has served three times as a Bishop, in addition to spending five years as a member of the San Francisco Stake Presidency. He has taught seminary, been a scoutmaster, and has also served as Young Men’s President in four wards. Bishop Fletcher is an ophthalmologist specializing in low vision rehabilitation.
John Gustav-Wrathall: John Gustav-Wrathall is an adjunct professor of American Religious History at United Theological Seminary of the Twin Cities. He is the author of Take the Young Stranger by the Hand: Same-Sex Dynamics and the Young Men’s Christian Association (University of Chicago Press, 1998). He has also published articles in Sunstone and Dialogue on being gay and Mormon, and is the author of the Young Stranger blog. Though excommunicated from the LDS Church, John has a testimony, and has been active in his south Minneapolis ward since 2005.
Invite your friends and family!
Conference Card – Image
Conference Card – Full Page
Conference Card – Half-Page